- Parents/Legal Guardians must be present to register any and all participants.
- With consent of both sets of Parents/Legal Guardians, one set of adults will sign up both members of the team (teams can be related, or friends).
- Parents/Legal Guardians must register both members of the participating team at the same time under the same team name, providing valid email addresses for each participants confirmation email and certificate.
- A Confirmation will be sent to the email addresses provided for each of the designated parent/guardian of the participants.
- Within the confirmation email, there will be a link to the competition waiver in which the parent/guardian must complete for each participant.
- The waiver MUST be signed, printed and presented onsite upon check in at the registration counter.
- Participants will not be able to participate if they do not complete a waiver. If a parent is chaperoning a child other than their own, they will need to have the waiver completed and signed in advance. We cannot accept verbal permission over a phone.